At Ecocentric, we aim to nurture curiosity, wonder and respect for the natural world in each of our workshops.
Our workshops are experiential – giving kids the opportunity for hands-on learning and sensory engagement. They are designed to raise environmental empathy by making connections between nature and our needs.
We also believe kids should be given opportunity to learn skills and accomplish tasks, and come out with tangible outcomes.
We run workshops on:
- Science – natural cycles, weather and climate, materials, renewable energy
- Ecology & Nature – learning about Malaysia’s wonderful ecosystems
- Growing Food & Gardening – connecting the food we eat to where it comes from
- Nature Craft – upcycling, art, craft with natural materials
- Plants & Animals – learning about our local flora and fauna
Please contact us for more details.